- It is co-educational school. Branches at Hadapsar, Loni Kalbhor, Yewat, Urali Devachi, Phursungi besides Uruli Kanchan Students strength 1200. Medium of instruction – English
- State Government Recognised
- Qualified, experienced & dedicated faculty members instrumental in providing personal attention to each & every student
- Co – curricular and Extra-curricular activities – abundant opportunities and exposure.
- Excellent sports facilities – large play field equipments and coaches; participation in various inter- school matches and victory with Medals and Trophies
- Inter-school Debate, Elocution, Essay Writing, Dance and Singing Competitions.
- Scholarship Examination Facility
- Mathematics Talent Search Examination (MTS), Mathematics Scholarship Examination, Hindi Rashtra Bhasha Examination
- Smart Boards – Educomp
- Eco-club activities
- Classical dance, Free Style dance, Computer, Judo Karate & Yoga classes conducted regularly.
- SPORTS – P.S.A.A. and Zilla Parishad Tournaments F Annual Cultural Programmes, Annual Sports meet F
- Excellent grooming facility for Primary students
Lokmat Bal Manch
- Reprographics facility of photocopying available.
- Coaching classes after school
- Science & Computer laboratories, Well stocked library. Audio visual room
Transport facility is available from Pune to Uruli Kanchan and Uruli Kanchan to Yewat
New Target 90% & above – students are getting geared accordingly
- Science Club Activities
- Scouts / Guides Camp